If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy, clean dish which is super easy to make and an easy take on teriyaki-esque taste! —Millie | Add A Little
- Nori sheets
- Steamed mangetout
- 1 Salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower oil, for cooking
- 3 parts Soy sauce
- 2 parts Sake
- dashes Honey
- dashes Toasted sesame oil
- Make your marinade and adjust to taste. Cut the salmon into bitesize pieces and marinade it for at least and hour.
- Put sunflower, or any flavourless, oil into a pan and when not, drop the salmon in and reserve excess marinade on the side.
- Once salmon is cooked, pour over the rest of the marinade until all salmon is coated.
- Put freshly steamed rice in a bowl, topped with nori, mangetout and salmon.