Author Notes: Quick and flavorful. —laurenlocally
- 12 Cleaned, deveined shrimp chopped into thirds
- 2.5 cups Napa Cabbage, chopped into thin strips
- 1/2 Red bell pepper cut into thin slivers
- 1/2 Large carrot, sliced into half moons
- 1 Shallot, diced
- 4 tablespoons Cilantro, chiffonade
- 8 ounces Thick rice noodles
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 quart Homemade Chicken or seafood stock
- 1 tablespoon Fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha, or more or less to taste
- Warm the stock and diced shallot in a pot on the stove and just as it begins to boil drop in the rice noodles stiring to separate. Drop in the shrimp and carrots and cook for two minutes.
- Pour in the line juice, stir, then add in all the remaining ingredients except the cilantro.
- Stir to combine and break down the cabbage for 2 minutes or until the shrimp is no longer opaque and cooked through. Taste, adding salt to season. Divide into three bowls and top with the cilantro to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal