If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: On my blog, I called this "Ashley's Orgasmic Sauce" because really, it's that good. I think it's perfect for when you need to jazz up a plainer piece of fish (like tilapia) or when you have your plain ol' chicken breast nights. For fish, I like to put the whole fillet on a piece of (unbleached) parchment paper, slather it in this sauce and wrap it up into a little packet before baking. For chicken, I'd recommend letting the sauce sit on it like a marinade in advance before throwing the chicken on the grill. Also, for those of you thin-foodies out there - this sauce is about 75 calories a serving - not too bad, eh? —Ashley Marie
- 1 large bunch basil leaves
- 1 small handful cilantro leaves
- 1.5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup mango
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place everything except the salt and pepper in a high speed blender and make it into a nice puree.
- Taste for salt and pepper.
- You can adjust the thickness by adding in a little more coconut oil, or make it thinner with a little more OJ.
- Slather over everything your heart desires.