If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Very easy and quick tomato soup —Darren
What you need
- 1 red, green, yellow pepper
- 2 tins plum tomatoes
- 1 packet Passata
- 1 Large onion
- 1 Savoy cabbage
- 1 dash olive oil
- 1 sprig Parsley
- Slice onion and peppers finely
- Using a large pan gently fry in olive oil until soft then add plum tomatoes and passata. Simmer for 5-8 mins
- Slice cabbage and boil in a separate pan (Do not overcook cabbage)
- When cabbage is ready, pour into pan (including liquid) with the tomatoes
- Simmer for a further 5 mins. When ready, use a blender to reduce to a smooth consistency Add seasoning to taste.
- Serve and enjoy with warm home made bread