If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: great —nourishthesoul
- 8 pieces of rice paper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup Chickpeas
- 2 Medium carrots
- 1/2 cup Corn
- 1 cup spinach, packed
- 2 teaspoons Curry spice
- First, finely dice the garlic and the onions, and then chop your carrots into small pieces, roughly the size of a chickpea.
- Then, in a hot pan coated with extra virgin olive oil/coconut oil, add in the onions and garlic and cook until aromatic and the onions are softened.
- Add in the chickpeas, corn and carrots and the curry spice. Cook for 5-10 minutes until the carrots are softened, stir constantly and season.
- Turn off the heat and add in the spinach and let the remaining heat wilt the spinach. Meanwhile, fill a shallow dish with warm water.
- Take your rice paper and let it sit in the shallow bath of water and take out after 5-10 seconds, shake off excess water.
- Preheat your oven to 200C
- Lay the rice paper onto a chopping board and fill it with a generous spoonful of the filling. Then fold it into a triangle shape and repeat with the rest of the rice papers and filling. (Please google how to re hydrate rice paper and how to fold them if you haven't had experience before as it's quite difficult to explain and there are plenty of videos on youtube that will explain way better than I ever will)
- Lay your samosas onto a baking tray lined with baking paper or aluminum foil, brush the samosas on both sides with some olive oil as this will give it a crisped outside.
- Bake at 200 for 10 minutes and serve immediately.