If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: it's a simple -easy and delicious cookies —Manar
Makes 16 cookies
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups cups cook cooking oats
- 1/2 cup cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powde
- 1 teaspoon tbsp orange zes
- 1 tablespoon sugar .
- 6 tablespoons orange juice.
- in a sauce pan bring orange juice and 1 table spoon of sugar and orange zest to boil on a low heat for 8 mins . sift the flour with baking powder and salt then mix wit the oats. mix the melted butter with sugar well ,add an egg and keep mixing . now add 2 tbsp of orange mixture without orange peel . now add the dry ingredients into the egg mixture . make small balls and set on the baking sheet then press a little on each one. pre-heat the oven on 170 degree. bake the cookies for 15 -20 mins.