If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A Autoimmune Paleo friendly salad with lovely bits of oven roasted bits winter oranges! All tossed in a citrus vinaigrette! —Autoimmune Paleo Lifestyle
- 2 cups Oven Roasted Broccoli
- 1 cup Diced Avocado
- 4 Slices Oven Roasted Oranges
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 pinch salt
- Break apart and trim 3 small head of broccoli. Arrange on the left side of a parchment lined cookie sheet
- Slice fresh oranges with a sharp knife as thin as you can. I got mine to about 1/4th inch thick. Arrange slices on the right side of the parchment paper lined cookie sheet next to the broccoli. Bake broccoli and orange slices in 375 degree oven for 30 minutes looking for the edges of the broccoli to become crispy and brown
- In a bowl, whisk olive oil, salt and orange juice. Set aside.
- Let broccoli and orange slices cool. Place cooled broccoli in bowl and toss with dressing. Use your clean hands to do this and to ensure the broccoli heads are coated with dressing and none remains left behind in bowl. Add avocado and gently toss. Add orange slices and gently toss. Serve!