If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Whats more comforting than pasta after a long day at work?! The answer is this quick, no-fuss pasta. This is my go-to recipe for a weekday dinner when I have no time to prep or deal with fussy recipe instructions. It requires minimal effort and satisfies my soul each and every time I eat it! —themessimake.com
- 1 cup uncooked Fusilli (or any pasta of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of garlic – minced
- 1/2 teaspoon herbes de Provence (or any herbs of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon salt (for boiling pasta)
- 1-2 pinches Sea salt, adjust per your taste preference
- 2-3 pinches Crushed black pepper, adjust per your taste preference
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, add more if you're a cheese-oholic!
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add 1 tsp salt and pasta and cook until the pasta is cooked. Drain the water out and set the pasta aside.
- Heat oil in a sauté pan on medium heat, add garlic and cook for about a minute.
- Add cooked pasta, sea salt and mix well. Cover and let it sit on the stove for about a minute.
- Turn off the heat and add crushed black pepper, herbes de Provence and grated Parmesan cheese.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal