If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a new take on chili as it does not contain beans. Gasp! It still has the hearty elements, familiar ingredients, and chili-spice flavor of the traditional version. For a more modern twist, we recommend serving over cauliflower rice or sweet potato. Top it with your garnishes of choice. We like it spicy! —zestandzeal
- 1-1.5 pounds ground beef
- 28 ounces stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 4 ounces canned, chopped green chiles
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Toppings of choice: shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, sliced green onions, and jalapenos slices.
- Crumble beef into slow-cooker.
- Add the next ten ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hours or until meat is no longer pink.
- Serve with toppings of your choice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal