If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In the Venetian countryside there was the tradition of preparing this salad for the evening of December 31 : years ago it was really hard to find 13 types of fruit in winter . The salad was a tradition of good wishes for the new year , wishes for good health, wishes to give harmony in the family and economic prosperity , is it not what we hope even now , are we? —Paola Borgini
For the macedonia
- 1 apple, pear, orange, mandarine, kiwi
- 1 pomegranate , banana, pink grapefruit
- 5 walnuts chopped
- 3 dried apricots chopped
- 2 dates chopped
- 2 dried figues chopped
- 1/2 cup dried raisin
For the dressing
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 orange juice
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 drops Vibrational essence "Melograno"
- In a large and cheerful bowl cut the fruits into small pieces and sprinkle with the juice of the lemon and of the orange. and sprinkle with a few tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Add the essence and sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of brown sugar or more if you like sweeter.
- Mix well , cover with plastic wrap and let rest in a cool place . Ideally, the window sill of a house in the countryside where it could absorb all the good energies that circulate happy and free at the end of the year ....
- Buon appetito!
More Great Recipes: