If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My husband loved this when I made it for him over the holidays when he took the time to relax for a cooked breakfast and said I should enter it ,in a contest. —Jo Goren
- 1 1/2 cups Washed and sliced Brussels sprouts
- 1. 1/2 cups Grated sweet potato
- 1 cup Cauliflower florets sliced
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 2 tablespoons Finely grated Cotswold cheese
- 2 Eggs
- Salt To taste about 1/8 teaspoon
- Heat oil and butler in a large cast iron skillet or non stick pan over medium high heat, add vegetables and sauté for 4 minutes, salt,lower heat to simmer , cover and steam for 6 minutes or until tender, but still with a bit of crunch.
- Warm plates if you like, I do as it keeps the food warm on chilly mornings,
- Poach eggs and when almost done, put 1 cup of the vegetable hash on a plate, place a poached egg in the center( it looks like a nest) and sprinkle the grated cheese on top of each plated egg ,serve.