If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Autoimmune Paleo orange salad that is light for post-holiday eating —Autoimmune Paleo Lifestyle
Makes 5 cups
- 1 cup chopped Cara Cara Orange
- 4 cups seeded and skinned cucumbers diced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Remove cucumber skin with peeler. Scoop out seeds and chop into 1/2 inch size pieces.
- With paring knife, cut off rind of Cara Cara orange. Dice into 1/2 inch size pieces
- In a bowl, toss mint, oranges and cucumber. Add olive oil and apple cider vinegar