If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A family favorite! Super Easy vegetarian meal that can be customized to your family's taste. —Pam Elbell
Serves 6 people
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning mix
- 1 packet Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes
- 1 can corn
- Throw everything into crockpot without draining any of the cans.
- Stir together and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Serve with corn chips, shredded cheese and sour cream. If you want it spicer, serve with diced jalapenos also.