If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This soup is something my mom taught me to make using leftover turkey from Thanksgiving! On a cold winter day, this soup is the best as it is so easy and filling. It'll make any tummy satisfied! The best part about it is it only takes about 10 minutes to prepare! —Sarah D
- 3 cups cooked turkey meat, cut into half inch chunks; both white and dark can be used
- 5 cups water
- 5 biscuit dough, uncooked (non-buttered biscuit dough works best)
- 2-3 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- Bring water to a boil in a pot and then add turkey. Skim off fat from turkey in the soup, if there is any.
- As soup is boiling, tear off biscuit dough as you stir the soup. Cook for about 3-5 minutes at a boil. The biscuit dough should be floating on top of the soup when it is ready.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal
More Great Recipes: Soups