If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is so beautifully simple and tasty. —Spicely_Organics
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 cup red lentils, rinsed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon organic ground ginger
- olive oil
- Toss the onions, garlic, carrots, salt and ginger in a pot to simmer with olive oil.
- Once the onions begin to turn translucent, add the lentils and chicken stock. Let simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the lentils become soft.
- Add lemon juice and blend with either an immersion blender or food processor.
- Top with a dollop of yogurt and some roughly chopped cilantro.