If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This wilted salad is perfect for the changing seasons. Served warm with hearty kale and creamy feta cheese, but brightened up with a bit of lemon juice. Can accompany an entree as a side dish or perfect on its own. —kristy
- 1 bunch kale, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Trim and separate the kale leaves from the stems and cut the leaves into quarters. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan on medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the kale and vegetable stock. Heat the pan to medium-high and saute to combine. Cover the pan for about 5 minutes or until the kale has absorb the majority of the vegetable stock.
- Add the diced tomatoes to the pan and stir until the tomatoes have cooked down. Season with salt and pepper and continue to stir to combine. Remove from heat and place the wilted salad in a large bowl. Top with the crumbled feta and lemon juice. Toss to combine and serve warm.