If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy, healthy and tasty snack. —Katheryn's Kitchen
Serves as many as you like
- 1 pound Fresh kale, washed and roughly chopped or hand torn into about 2 inch x 2 inch pieces
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Drizzle kale with olive oil and mix until coated. I have a can of olive oil spray- it works really well and you don't use as much oil. You can buy it at most grocery stores. Make sure there is 100% olive oil in the can, no other ingredients. It may have flavoring added that you like but that's up to you- I like the pure olive oil because I can then add my own extra flavoring like hot pepper flakes or black truffle salt for seasoning.
- Bake for 1 hour or until lightly browned and crispy. Season with sea salt.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens