If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great party dip that goes with everything from crudités to pita chips. —Holliemlevy
Makes 3 cups
- 10 ounces Frozen Chopped Kale or Fresh Kale, gently steamed
- 2 cups Sour Cream
- 1 cup Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 1/2 packet Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup Scallion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 Medium/Large Round Bread, for serving (optional)
- Defrost or steam kale and squeeze out excess water.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients and pulse until combined well.
- Scoop out center of bread to form a bowl.
- Add dip or serve dip in a regular bowl (in case serving gluten free guests). Serve with crudités or pita chips for maximum dipliciousness!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens