If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This uses Kale or Chard or other leafy Dark Greens instead of a flour based wrap. You can place your filling in blanched or raw leaves, roll them up and save the calories, not have gluten based wrap and add leafy greens to your day! —Valerie Anderson
- 2 pieces large kale or chard leaf
- 1/4 cup prepared peanut sauce
- 1 bunch bean thread
- 1/2 cup sliced red or green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup roasted chopped peanuts
- 2/3 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Boil water in saucepan, drop bean thread into boiling water for 2 minutes, drain in colander, rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Blanch chard leaf, kale or collard green leaf in boiling water. Remove from water drain in colandar, rinse with cold water, Set aside
- In small bowl, combine bean thread with peanut sauce and vinegar.
- Place blanched leaf on working surface. Place bean thread mix on top of leaf
- On top of bean thread place peppers, peanuts, basil and cilantro.
- Roll up leave over filling tucking in sides as you go. Serve with extra peanut sauce for dipping.