If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There’s something wonderful about the way the heat and acidity of hot sauce compliments the bitterness of brussels sprouts. Add in a little creaminess with some blue cheese and you’ve got one tasty dish. —Sarah | Wisconsin from Scratch
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut into halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon hot wing sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot) or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt and pepper, until brussels sprouts are evenly coated.
- Spread brussels sprouts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, or until brussels sprouts are tender and beginning to brown.
- Combine the melted butter and hot sauce and toss with the warm brussels sprouts until evenly coated. Mix in the blue cheese. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Family's Best Thanksgiving Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Green Holiday Side
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens