If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: What if I told you that you can have your cake and eat it too? Well guess what- you can! These Green Banana pancakes are loaded with deliciousness while supplying your body with an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, and iron. Serve to kids for a fun twist or treat yourself- you deserve it! —Sisley
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tablespoon greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 large ripe banana
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour (or any gluten free flour)
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 handful fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1 splash 100% maple syrup
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend all pancake batter ingredients together. Blend until smooth.
- Add 1 tbsp coconut oil, butter, or margarine onto a medium sized pan on medium heat. Pour about 1/2-1 cup of batter onto the pan. When small bubbles start to form, flip pancake and cook for about another 1-2 mins or until golden brown. Repeat this step until all batter is gone.
- Layer pancakes with greek yogurt, maple syrup, shredded coconut and pomegranate seeds for an extra crunch. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens