If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 leeks, white part only
- 3.5 ounces fava (100 grams)
- 5 celery stalks(each app 20cm long)
- 1 long fresh red chili pepper
- 80(app 2 fruit) milliliters of bitter orange juice (or half lemon and half sour orange)
- pinches of sea salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Chop leeks and celery once lengthwise and then each in 2cm thick pieces.
- Wash fava in cold water, a few times.
- Pour in the fava with 2 litres of water. When it boils add the celery and lower the heat. Let it simmer until the fava is really cooked.
- Take the pan off the heat, let it cool a bit and then liquidise everything.
- Pour the soup back in the pan, add the bitter orange juice and salt.
- Cook for another 5 minutes or until very hot.