If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 100(grams)3.5 ounces raw sunflower seeds
- 100(grams)3.5 ounces raw pumpkin seeds
- 100(grams) 3.5 ounces raw lightly crushed cashew nuts
- 60 milliliters lemon juice(half lemon)
- 1 teaspoon piri piri spice
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven at 200c(390f).
- Line a tray with baking paper and brush olive oil on it.
- Baked until toasted and fragrant. approximately 8 minutes.
- Leave cool completely and store in an air tight container.