If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe has been a hit with people of all ages. The honey in the dressing adds just enough sweetness to cut the bitterness of the kale. It is delicious on its own or with ham, a poached egg, a piece of fish or chicken. This salad doesn't wilt and can be made in bulk and eaten all week! Enjoy! —Wade
- 2 bunches fresh kale cut into 1/4in chiffonade
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 1/2 red onion cut into strips
- 1 cup quinoa cooked
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium lemon juiced and zest
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 poached egg if desired
- 1 cup diced ham if desired
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss all ingredients with hands until evenly coated and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Can be refrigerated for 3-5 days and still remain crunchy and fresh unlike other salads.