If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great summer salad that is gluten free, dairy free, processed sugar free and nut free! —Poppy Loves Pear
- 125g strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 pinch celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon filtered water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- In a small pot combine strawberries, coconut sugar, celtic sea salt and filtered water on medium heat until the strawberries soften and release their juices.
- Use a stick blender to liquify the mixture.
- Stir through olive, oil, balsamic vinegar and poppy seeds, then place in the fridge to cool.
- mag mesclun
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- 125g strawberries, cut into chunks
- In a salad bowl, add mesclun, avocado and strawberries.
- When ready to serve, drizzle strawberry dressing over the salad.