If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The light spiciness of the cabbage is great together with the sweet fruitiness of the mango and orange. An exotic, quick and easy lunchtime kick! —Meike Peters | eat in my kitchen
- 14 ounces red cabbage, rinsed, dried and sliced thinly
- 1 mango, cut into thin slices
- 5 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- handful cilantro leaves
- salt and pepper
- Mix the olive oil together with the orange juice and season with salt and pepper .
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage.
- Put the mango slices and the cilantro leaves on top.