If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's a super simple comfort food recipe. I grew up eating this as a kid, primarily because like most kids, I was kind of lazy and it was easy to make since being Asian, the ingredients for this dish was always available.
When I was young and poor living on my own, it made a great alternative to ramen since the ingredients were cheap and it made a lot.
You can also substitute the sesame oil with butter and even cheese. —MutantRobo
Makes 1 cup
- 1 cup cooked rice, works with all kinds of rice
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- Mix cooked rice and sesame oil. Add the soy sauce and mix. You can adjust the quantity of sesame sauce to soy sauce to taste. Sprinkle sesame seeds to make it look fancy.