If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Kale gets a Spanish twist with roasted cauliflower, mandarin oranges, Marcona almonds and Castelvetrano olives —Borrowed Salt
- 1 Head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bunch Black kale
- 2 Clementines, peeled and segmented
- 1/2 cup Marcona almonds
- 1 handful Castelvetrano olives
- 1 Lemon
- Preheat the oven to 450F/230C. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Toss cauliflower with olive oil, salt and paper and spread onto the baking sheet. Roast for 20-25 minutes. Flip the florets onto another side and roast another 15 minutes. Continue to roast and flip until the cauliflower is caramelized and fully cooked through. Depending on the size of the florets and how hot your oven really gets, it will take anywhere from 40 minutes to an hour.
- Combine kale, juice of a lemon and 2 Tbs olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, then massage kale with your hands til softened. Add roasted cauliflower, mandarin orange slices, almonds, and green olives.