If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For the die hard kale chip fan, this recipe successfully retains both its crispiness and flavor. The trick is to wash the kale , thus ensuring that it is wet when placed in the oven. Simple to make and a definite crowd pleaser! —Sophia
- 2 bunches Chopped up kale
- 1 dash Flaky sea salt
- 1 dash Black pepper
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 dash Chilli flakes
- 3 Cloves of garlic, skin on and crushed
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees/gas mark 7
- Wash kale in a colander, let strain
- Spread kale in a cookie sheet and add first 5 ingredients
- Mix thoroughly ensuring that kale is coated with olive oil.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes or until kale is slightly brown in the edges.
- Place kale in a bowl and add the lemon juice.
- Serve warm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens