If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A 10-minute side dish packed with vitamins and antioxidants. —foxeslovelemons
- 1 bunch Swiss chard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Hungarian pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Remove stems from chard; cut stems crosswise into 1-inch pieces. Cut chard leaves crosswise into 2-inch pieces. Keep stems and leaves separate.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, Hungarian pepper, almonds and chard stems. Cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add raisins, lemon juice, salt, black pepper and chard leaves. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until leaves are just wilted, stirring frequently.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens