If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my favorite way to eat kale, and thankfully, it's effortless. Just toss the kale with olive oil, salt, pepper, and roast. In a handful of minutes, it's done. Half just dissolves on your tongue, and the other half has that leafy bit to it. Perfect! —KerryFrenchRev
Serves 2 to 3
- 7 ounces chopped curly kale
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Maldon sea salt
- 6 twists freshly ground black pepper on the pepper mill
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F, with the rack in the center of the oven. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss the kale, olive oil, salt, and pepper together and spread out on the baking sheet. Roast for 7 minutes total, tossing once in the middle of cooking. Some of the kale should be charred brown, and some should be bright emerald green. Serve immediately with almost anything--I even make sandwiches with it.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens