If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad is fresh and lemony with a toasted hazelnuts, parmesan and dried cranberries. Lemon improves everything and the little bit of sweet in the cranberries just balances the tart! —wendy
one bunch of curly parsley, lemon zest, toasted hazelnuts, parmesan, olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic
- 2 cups parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1st 7 ingredients in blender and pulse to pesto consistency
- whisk lemon juice and olive oil together
- add 1-2 tablespoons of pesto and whisk. reserve leftover pesto for another batch of dressing!!
- set aside
Chopped kale, cranberries, grated parmesan, chopped hazelnuts
- 1 bunch chopped massaged Kale
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 1 cup prepared quinoa
- put all ingriedients in a bowl
- add dressing and toss. Allow to sit for 1/2 hour before serving.