If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My Kale Brussels Spout Broccoli Salad is loaded with cruciferous vegetables. Cruciferous contain phytochemicals, vitamins and minerals, and fiber that are important to your health. In fact, it is recommended that we eat several servings per week for good reason. They can Lower Cancer Risk grab this recipe and make something good for yourself tonight! —Amy Stafford @ A Healthy Life For Me
- 2 cups baby kale
- 2 cups shaved fresh brussels sprouts, about 12
- 2 cups shaved fresh broccoli, a large head
- 1 cup sliced and diced red cabbage
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Add kale, shaved brussels sprout, broccoli and cabbage to a large bowl
- In a small bowl add all of your dressing ingredients together, whisking as you add in the olive oil.
- Drizzle dressing over top of greens and toss to combine.
- Plate, serve and enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dark, Leafy Greens