If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: How adorable are these Avocado BLT salsa cups! All I did was take wontons and fit in cupcake tins and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. You can use gluten free or make your own cups! You can also just serve in a bowl and serve with grilled chicken breast or any other way that may inspire you! Enjoy —Cindy Anschutz
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 2 cups finely chopped bacon, cooked until crisp (12-14 slices)
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 1/2 cup paleo mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 romaine leaves, finely chopped
- To make the salsa, mix the tomatoes, bacon, scallions , avocado, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, add in chopped romaine lettuce