If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a crisp radicchio with a parmesan vinaigrette. —aubrey | drum beets
parmesan radicchio salad
- 2 small heads of radicchio
- 1 tablespoon capers in brine, drained
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup vinaigrette
the best vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- salt & pepper to taste
- in a small bowl, whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients. note: recipe will make more than needed for salad - store in a jar on the countertop and use for other salads, or as a dipping sauce for steamed artichoke or raw vegetables.
- trim off bottom of radicchio heads and wash and dry individual leaves.
- in a mixing bowl, or on individual serving plates, drizzle a liberal amount of vinaigrette over whole radicchio leaves.
- adding grated parmesan, gently toss salad and top with capers, a fresh crack of pepper and sea salt.