If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Granola is a great way to not only add fiber to your diet but also adds a great crunch in your yogurt. This granola recipe from Love and Lemons is super delicious. I especially love the colors of the pistachios and goji berries. The use of coconut oil in this granola adds a scrumptious flavor while adding tremendous health benefits such as boosting your metabolism, blood sugar control and it is a heart healthy fat when eaten in moderation, of course. Goji berries are packed with anti-oxidants so they’re considered a superfood and super good for you. —themessimake.com
Makes 1.5 cup
- 1 cup old fashioned granola
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup pistachios
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat a large pan on low heat, add the granola and toast them for 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt, stir and add coconut oil, stir. Toast for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- With the heat on low, add maple syrup, 1 tbsp at a time, mixing it constantly to prevent the syrup from burning, continue toasting for another 5-7 minutes.
- Add pistachios and coconut flakes, cinnamon and toast for 1-2 minutes.
- Take the granola off the heat and add goji berries.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe