If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 kilo grams pumpkin
- 2 leeks
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crashed cumin
- 1 teaspoon pul biber or any dried red pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- pinches of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon pink peppercorn
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 liter water
- Cut the pumpkin in cubes and slice the leeks.
- Mix 2 table spoons of oil with the pumpkin and on spread out on a tray. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes. Take out of the oven and sprinkle the cumin and the pepper over the pumpkin, and cook for a further 10 min.
- In a pan sweat the leeks with the rest of olive oil. Add the ginger and cook for a few minutes
- Put all the vegetables in a blender and liquidise. About 4 minutes.
- Pour the soup back in the pan and add the water. Cook for a further 7 minutes. Add salt.
- When served add a crushed, pink peppercorns and thyme