If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This single-serving Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Muffin is low in sugar, paleo and vegan-friendly and comes together in 5 minutes tops for finger-licking instant gratification! —Mylittlejarofspices
- 1/3 cup Pecan halves, ground to a fine meal
- 1/4 cup Shredded coconut, ground to a fine meal
- 1 tablespoon Almond butter
- 1 teaspoon Maple syrup (or more according to your desired level of sweetness)
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Milk
- 1 Egg (Vegan option: sub egg by combining 1tbsp chia seeds + 3tbsp water)
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 handful Unsweetened chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Grind the pecans and shredded coconut (separately) into a fine meal in a coffee grinder.
- Combine the pecans, shredded coconut and the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Whisk vigorously until well combined and smooth. Add the chocolate chips or cacao nibs last. If you want to make this vegan, replace the egg by mixing 1 tbsp of chia seeds with 3 tbsp of filtered water and let stand for a minute before adding to the batter. Chia seeds when combined with water form a gel-like substance that reach the same binding properties as that of eggs.
- Transfer to a mug, making sure to leave at least 1.5 inch of space between the rim of the mug and the batter, as the mug cake will expand. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Let rest for 3-4 minutes before digging in directly with a spoon.