If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy, delicious, weeknight quickie ---serve with French Lentils and a hunk of crusty bread! —olive
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- a few tablespoons Dijon
- a few handfuls fresh herbs, sage, thyme, rosemary
- a few splashes of Worcestershire
- 1 chopped shallot
- a few chopped garlic cloves
- a bit of chicken stock, roughly 1/2 cup
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Marinate 6 chicken thighs in Dijon mustard, a few chopped garlic cloves, a bit of Worcestershire sauce, s+p and whole herbs, sage, thyme, rosemary. Marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Sear thighs in hot olive oil on both sides until crusty and browned. Remove to a plate.
- Toss in chopped shallot + a few cloves of smashed garlic, and sauté a bit in the leftover chicken fat (adding a bit more olive oil if needed) Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour a bit of chicken stock into pan and stir, lifting all the browned bits and incorporating into sauce- then the chicken back in. Lid on, cook until glistening and perfect (about 30 minutes)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken