If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delightful way to make chicken. It is easy and the chicken comes out extremely tender. The rosemary (from my little herbal garden) and garlic gave it a wonderful flavor. —Kenza Saadi
whole chicken cut in pieces, with skin and bones
cloves of garlic crushed
cups olive oil
cups whole milk (half a cup set aside)
bunch fresh rosemary
salt & pepper to taste
pounds baby potatoes
- In a bowl, mix the garlic, rosemary, one and half cup of whole milk, about a quarter cup of olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large oven baking dish, place the liquid and add the pieces one at a time making sure they are well soaked. Do it by hand.
- Place about a kilogram of washed baby potatoes among the chicken pieces. Cut the potatoes in half if they seem too big.
- Add half a cup of milk on top.
- Place in a hot oven (200º C. / 390º F.) for 30 minutes. Turn the chicken pieces and mix the potatoes, and continue cooking for about 15 minutes. Turn the chicken pieces once more and leave for another 10 minutes making sure the chicken and the potatoes have a golden color.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken