If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an easy and super delicious salad with beets and burrata. You can eat it all by yourself or serve it as an appetizer to share. —Ana
- 8 ounces pre cooked beets
- 1 piece burrata
- 2 tablespoons crushed pistachios
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic
- 1 piece pressed garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- Make the dressing: Blend olive oil, balsamic, salt, garlic, pepper and 1 tbsp chive together. Set aside.
- Place peeled pistachios in a zip lock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. They don’t have to be super fine.
- Cut beets into thin slices and place them on a serving plate. Chop burrata into desired pieces with your fingers and place it over the beets.
- Pour the dressing over the beets and burrata, and sprinkle with pistachios and remaining chives. Serve with some good bread and enjoy!