If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ever since I started keeping wonton wrappers as a staple in my fridge, my love for wonton cups has been endless. These chicken, mango & avocado wonton cups couldn’t be simpler – just layer in chunks of chicken, chopped sweet mango, luscious avocado and sweet corn. Drizzle with a creamy homemade herb dressing or use your favorite bottled ranch dressing. —foxeslovelemons
Makes 20 wonton cups
Wonton Cups & Filling
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 20 (4-1/2-inch square) wonton wrappers
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
Creamy Herb Sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1-1/2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 2 standard muffin tins with cooking spray. Press wonton wrappers into muffin cups, taking care to press against bottom and sides of cups. Lightly spray wrappers with additional cooking spray.
- Bake 8 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove wonton cups from muffin pan and transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely before filling.
- Meanwhile, make the Creamy Herb Sauce: In small bowl, stir together all ingredients.
- Fill wonton cups with layers of avocado, chicken, mango and corn. Drizzle with Creamy Herb Sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken