If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I prepared this recipe when I was in true despair. No food in the fridge, no time to do the shopping and just these few drumsticks in the freezer. And some garlic. Did I mention I was really hungry and ready for dinner? Yes I was. —Monika
tablespoons butter OR olive oil
small/medium head of garlic, minced
pinches of pepper
- Butter a baking dish
- Rub the remaining butter and garlic into chicken
- Sprinkle salt over chicken. Add some pepper if you wish.
- Cover and chill for 1 hr in the fridge (if you have time)
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Place chicken in the oven and cook for ~25 minutes, OR until it reaches 165F
- During baking carefully pour some of the cooking liquid over the chicken. You may need to do this once or twice.
- After baking broil on high for additional ~3 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken