Author Notes: I prepared this recipe when I was in true despair. No food in the fridge, no time to do the shopping and just these few drumsticks in the freezer. And some garlic. Did I mention I was really hungry and ready for dinner? Yes I was. —Monika
tablespoons butter OR olive oil
small/medium head of garlic, minced
pinches of pepper
- Butter a baking dish
- Rub the remaining butter and garlic into chicken
- Sprinkle salt over chicken. Add some pepper if you wish.
- Cover and chill for 1 hr in the fridge (if you have time)
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Place chicken in the oven and cook for ~25 minutes, OR until it reaches 165F
- During baking carefully pour some of the cooking liquid over the chicken. You may need to do this once or twice.
- After baking broil on high for additional ~3 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken