If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Brighten up your Barbecue with these easy ka-bobs —Tiffany
Makes: 5 skewers
pound Chicken Breast
tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
tablespoon Garlic Powder
cup Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- Dice up Chicken Breast into fairly thin cubes
- Put onto Skewers (Feel Free to add a veggie)
- Lightly Drizzle Chicken with Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Season with Garlic Powder
- Grill until cooked through
- Just before removing from the grill, squeeze the fresh lime juice over chicken
- Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with Cilantro
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken