large ducks breasts
salt and pepper
cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
handfuls baby spinach
milliliters cider vinegar
In This Recipe
- Preheat the oven on 400F
- Heat a pan on low heat. Wash the duck breasts. With a knife make diagonal incisions on the surface of duck, all trough the fat, not the meat without cutting into the meat. Season with a little bit of salt and pepper, put in the pan, skin side down. Cook until skin is roasted, about 5 minutes. Turn over and cook the other side for a couple of minutes then turn again. Remove the grease but do not throw it away. Put the duck breasts in a dish and place in the oven for 7 minutes.
- Heat the duck grease in a new pan, dice the onion and wash corn. fry in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Take the duck out of the oven and set aside
- Heat the taco shells in the oven
- Cut the pears, endives, and coriander. Put in the pan with the corn and onion. Add the vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the duck into dices or slices and put in the pan for a couple of minutes.
- Wash the spinach leaves and red cabbage
- Take the taco shells out of the oven and prepare your tacos: first the spinach and red cabbage , then the duck, endives and pear salsa