If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tandoori chicken is my go to recipe, partly because my 4-yr-old loves it. But sometimes you have to get out the routine and try something new. With spice, color and a hint of sweet, this chicken recipe covers it all. —mandirab
- 8-10 pieces chicken
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro stems chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Mix all the spices, onion and cilantro stems in the yogurt.
- Add the chicken pieces and let it marinate for 4-5 hours.
- Heat the oven to 350 deg F.
- Bake the chicken for 13 minutes.
- Switch the oven to broil and broil the chicken for another 12 minutes, turning them over at mid point.
- Spoon all the sauce in the tray over the chicken pieces and serve warm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken