If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a wonderful salad for luncheon. The flavors are a bit exotic, and textures are memorable. It has become a family favorite, and if you use a store roasted chicken, the recipe comes together all that much quicker. Enjoy! —DLee
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 teaspoon chicken boullion powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon finely ground dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup non-fat sour cream
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries or craisins
- 1 cup sliced seedless green grapes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Romaine lettuce
- Shredded radicchio leaves
- Cut white meat neatly into bite-size chunks
- Combine the next eight ingredients and fold into the chicken to coat.
- Gently add the cranberries, grapes, celery and pecans.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for 1 hour to let the flavors develop.
- Serve on romaine lettuce.
- Garnish with shredded radicchio leaves
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken