Author Notes: Classic cashew cheese is a delicious, thick, and creamy cheese spread that's made from only vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free ingredients. —McKel Hill
Makes: 1 1/2 cups
cup raw cashews
cup nutritional yeast
tablespoons fresh lemon juice
tablespoons white wine
tablespoon Dijon mustard
In This Recipe
- Soak cashews in 1/4 cup of water for about 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor.
- Blend until thick and creamy.
- Use at room temperature or chill for at least 20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight mason jar or container for up to 1 week.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!