If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 bunches Carrots, green tops attached (about 18-20)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup1
- 1 lime, cut in half (one half juice, another sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- black pepper, freshly ground (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Trim most of the green top off the carrots leaving an inch or two intact.
- Wash and peel the carrots, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Arrange the carrots in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, agave syrup, coriander, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the carrots. Use your hands to coat each carrot all around.
- Arrange lime slices on top of carrots and sprinkle lime with salt.
- Roast carrots for about 20-25 minutes, turning both carrots and lime slices once at a halfway mark, until the carrots are tender and begin to brown.