bunches Carrots, green tops attached (about 18-20)
tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
tablespoon agave syrup1
lime, cut in half (one half juice, another sliced)
teaspoon ground coriander
teaspoon sea salt
black pepper, freshly ground (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Trim most of the green top off the carrots leaving an inch or two intact.
- Wash and peel the carrots, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Arrange the carrots in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, agave syrup, coriander, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the carrots. Use your hands to coat each carrot all around.
- Arrange lime slices on top of carrots and sprinkle lime with salt.
- Roast carrots for about 20-25 minutes, turning both carrots and lime slices once at a halfway mark, until the carrots are tender and begin to brown.