If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil or ghee
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds, brown preferred
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped ginger
- 1 fresh hot green chile, sliced
- 1 package frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 curry leaves or cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Soak cashews overnight.
- Heat oil or ghee in a large skillet over medium-high. Toast seeds, garlic, ginger and chile in hot oil. Add peas, cashews, curry leaves and ¼ cup water. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover skillet and cook, stirring, 2 minutes or until cashews begin to brown. Stir in lemon juice. Serve over rice, if desired.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!